Looking for a Career?
Current open positions:
Big Sandy Rural Electric Cooperative is now accepting applications for a
Journeyman (Class A) Lineman Position
Applications will be accepted through June 29, 2018.
- Must be able to safely perform all associated tasks with the construction, maintenance and repair of overhead and underground electrical distribution facilities.
- Must be able to perform work by both climbing and from a bucket.
- Will be expected to drive safely, work extended hours, work in all weather conditions and wear company provided Personal Protective Equipment.
- Must reside within a 30 minute commute of headquarters (relocation may be required).
- Minimum of 4 years’ of progressive on-the-job work and technical training in all line craft work.
- Must possess the following
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Journeyman Lineman certification from a recognized training program
- Valid Class B CDL, Class A preferred
- Final candidates will be required to demonstrate climbing abilities and task performance at the time of interview.
Applicant testing, drug screen, and DOT physical required
Applications may be obtained at our office at 504 11th Street Paintsville or via the link below, please submit resume along with completed application to email@example.com.
Big Sandy RECC is an equal opportunity employer